This is a podcast recording of Will Richardson’s keynote, “Learning in a Networked World: For Our Students and For Ourselves” on January 17, 2011, in Amarillo, Texas. Will was presenting at the “Teaching The 21st Century Student” conference hosted by Education Service Center Region 16 in the Amarillo Civic Center. Refer to the podcast shownotes for links to Will’s presentation slides on Google Docs (117 of them) as well as my text notes (with additional links) from his presentation. Many thanks to Will for not only sharing this presentation, but also granting permission for this recording to be shared here.
- Will’s presentation slides on Google Docs
- Will Richardson’s blog
- Will Richardson on Twitter: @willrich45
- My text notes (with more links) from Will’s session
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Make a Song with Sounds from Your Kitchen on an iPad - 2012
- Transition to Common Core Standards by Jan Hoegh (2 of 2) - 2012
- Transition to Common Core Standards by Jan Hoegh (1 of 2) - 2012
- Manage Podcasts WITHOUT an iTunes Sync Using Podcaster - 2011
- Oklahoma's New K12 Educational Leader (Janet Barresi) Models Social Media Use - 2011
- Offline, mobile-friendly webpages on an iPhone or iPod Touch - 2010
- Find your iTunes App Library on Appolicious and Share your iPhone Apps - 2010
- From One Computer Lab to 1:1 - Best Practices of Technology Integration by Katie Bader and Diane Bilcer - 2010
- Podcast220V: Cleaning Up Downloaded Podcasts with Juice Receiver - 2008
- Podcast 120: Using Flickr and Bubbleshare for Digital Storytelling and Collaborative Projects - 2007