Have you been affected by winter weather this week? I’m sure northerners used to REAL cold temperatures and heavy snowfalls will really get a kick out of this two minute clip from the Michael Berry Show. 37 degree temperatures in Houston can cause a city-wide panic!
Hat tip to Houston resident and friend, Kristin Leard, for this share.
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Cbus Flex-Gel iPad Cases: Fit Great in a Bretford iPad Cart - 2014
- Toffler on Feeling Overwhelmed (in 1980) - 2013
- Scratch Playing with Media Friday Meetup Cancelled (8 Feb 2013) - 2013
- Playing with FeedWordPress: Planning for the Classroom Newspaper of Now - 2013
- Don't Blame School Officials if Your Child Chooses to Look at Porn on His Laptop - 2012
- Individual vs Team Blogs for PreService Edu Students (Comparing KidBlog & EduBlogs) - 2011
- Ideas for a Google Reader Assignment? - 2011
- IMPACT Oklahoma Grant Workshop 2010 Notes - 2010
- A case study on why team blog MODERATION is essential in schools - 2010
- President Obama: Please make REAL education transformation your goal - 2009