In putting the finishing touches on my presentation for tomorrow’s MACE conference in Manhattan, Kansas, I created the following Wordle to summarize many of the key skills Storychasers participating in the Celebrate Kansas Voices project can develop.
In case you can’t see this image saved to Flickr, I’ll list them below:
These are some of the videos I plan to share during my presentation tomorrow, created by Kansas students and teachers participating in CKV. It’s hard to miss the value of these kinds of oral history projects. I love storychasing and sharing stories like these with others. It’s good for the soul.
School Days in the 1930s by Dylan
Girl Fiddler by Jesse West
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- First STEM seeds Show: Monday March 3, 2014 - 2014
- Mirror an iPad2 on your Mac Laptop with Reflection App - 2012
- Normalize Audio Recordings Before Publishing a Podcast - 2012
- iBooks Not Working on Jailbroken iPhones: Here's the Fix - 2012
- Embedding video on a Wikispaces site - 2010
- 5 options for commenting on VoiceThread digital stories - 2010
- Book recommendations for teachers to be (pre-service teachers) - 2010
- 30 new VoiceThread Comments on Eragon - 2010
- Netbooks prove cloud computing is a reality - 2009
- Gabcast phone recording no longer free - 2009