Today was the second day of the 2011 Heartland eLearning Conference at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond. These are links to the resources I shared in my two pre-conference workshops, opening plenary session, and breakout session.
Geo-Apps: Geographic Curriculum Connections (Google Maps and Google Earth)
Talk with Media: Using Copyright-Friendly Images & Audio
The only bummer about the conference was I think I lost one of my digital audio recorders, which I’d used to record several sessions this week as well as at the MACE conference last week in Kansas. Maybe it will still turn up…..
Remember if you’re interested in inviting me to share one of these presentations for your school, organization or conference, an electronic contact form is available on my blog. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- The Coronavirus Pandemic and Media Literacy - 2020
- March is Teen DIY Tech Month at OKC Metro Libraries - 2014
- Free K12 Lesson Plans from K20ALT for STEM & More! (Audio Podcast with Adam Zodrow) - 2012
- The Legacy of Sandy Garrett in Oklahoma: A Case Study of "Whistleblower Needed" - 2012
- Summarizing the 2011 MACE Keynote with Mobile Video and Glogster - 2011
- The Visions of Students Today by @mwesch #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- How to Boil the Ocean: Lessons of Blogging for Online Discussions by @berlinf #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- Cloudy is a Good Thing!: Enhancing Instruction with Tools from the Cloud #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- Michael Wesch Keynote at 2011 Heartland eLearning Conference #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- Don't just blame the kids: Adults face social media challenges too - 2010