Today was the second day of the 2011 Heartland eLearning Conference at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond. These are links to the resources I shared in my two pre-conference workshops, opening plenary session, and breakout session.
Geo-Apps: Geographic Curriculum Connections (Google Maps and Google Earth)
Talk with Media: Using Copyright-Friendly Images & Audio
The only bummer about the conference was I think I lost one of my digital audio recorders, which I’d used to record several sessions this week as well as at the MACE conference last week in Kansas. Maybe it will still turn up…..
Remember if you’re interested in inviting me to share one of these presentations for your school, organization or conference, an electronic contact form is available on my blog.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- March is Teen DIY Tech Month at OKC Metro Libraries - 2014
- Free K12 Lesson Plans from K20ALT for STEM & More! (Audio Podcast with Adam Zodrow) - 2012
- The Legacy of Sandy Garrett in Oklahoma: A Case Study of "Whistleblower Needed" - 2012
- Summarizing the 2011 MACE Keynote with Mobile Video and Glogster - 2011
- The Visions of Students Today by @mwesch #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- How to Boil the Ocean: Lessons of Blogging for Online Discussions by @berlinf #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- Cloudy is a Good Thing!: Enhancing Instruction with Tools from the Cloud #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- Michael Wesch Keynote at 2011 Heartland eLearning Conference #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- Don't just blame the kids: Adults face social media challenges too - 2010
- Writing Essays and Creating New Games: Things We Should Do on Netbooks - 2010