Last week I had an opportunity to share some of the background behind our Storychasers nonprofit as well as the Celebrate Kansas Voices oral history project with attendees at the 2011 MACE Conference in Manhattan. Lori Hollar Swim was in the audience, and after the conference used video she recorded with her mobile phone as well as various images to create a multimedia poster with Glogster summarizing some of her learning from the keynote. Great work, Lori– way to talk with media! Part of the presentation Lori captured with video included my 10 year old daughter, Sarah, sharing about her cooking show, webshow (“The Zebra Print“) and about using VoiceThread.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- The Coronavirus Pandemic and Media Literacy - 2020
- March is Teen DIY Tech Month at OKC Metro Libraries - 2014
- Free K12 Lesson Plans from K20ALT for STEM & More! (Audio Podcast with Adam Zodrow) - 2012
- The Legacy of Sandy Garrett in Oklahoma: A Case Study of "Whistleblower Needed" - 2012
- Presentation Links from the 2011 Heartland eLearning Conference #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- The Visions of Students Today by @mwesch #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- How to Boil the Ocean: Lessons of Blogging for Online Discussions by @berlinf #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- Cloudy is a Good Thing!: Enhancing Instruction with Tools from the Cloud #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- Michael Wesch Keynote at 2011 Heartland eLearning Conference #heartlandconf11 - 2011
- Don't just blame the kids: Adults face social media challenges too - 2010