Guerrilla marketing can work for health education campaigns. This sticky note was left in a men’s bathroom in the College of Education at the University of Central Oklahoma today.
I am not sure if a student club or class is doing this. It was effective: I read it, and now you did too!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- CoWorking Spaces in Oklahoma City (March 2015) - 2015
- Impressed with Freshpaint App For Windows 8 (Microsoft Surface Tablet) - 2013
- How Can I Webstream an Event? - 2013
- A Creative ePub Audio Story Powered by Five Card Flickr Story - 2012
- Creating Educational Videos for YouTube by Marty Brandl - 2012
- Catherine Orenstein on the Power and Importance of Female Storytellers - 2011
- Sunset over a sea of clouds - 2011
- PSAs to stop texting and driving - 2010
- Blended Learning Jazz: Spontaneous, Improvisational, and Smooth by Curtis Bonk #heartlandconf10 - 2010
- Mystified, Terrified, or Satisfied: Communication as Motivation in Online Classes #heartlandcon10 - 2010