On March 9th, I posted some photos of an amazing sunset over a beautiful cloud deck over Memphis, Tennessee, in the post, “Sunset over a sea of clouds.” Today I shared (on Flickr) a 44 second video of our plane descending just below the cloud layer from that same evening.
It’s easy, as a regular traveler on airlines, to take the experience of flying for granted. What a marvelous thing it is to be able to fly, even as a passenger aboard a commercial airline! Flights like this which skim the clouds (even briefly) allow passengers to have a much more acute sense of speed.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Preparing for a Stopmotion Art Project - 2014
- Remove Background Audio Noise with WavePad - 2012
- Plant Your Flag in the Sand and Claim It - 2011
- Demonstrate iPhone / iPod Touch Applications with ScreenSplitr / DemoGod - 2010
- Just how many electronic whiteboards are school leaders buying? - 2009
- Big Chief Tablets ahead? - 2009
- Smart Technologies software request via Twitter - 2009
- Managing information streams in the attention economy - 2008
- Paying teachers for high student test scores is BAD policy - 2008
- Welcome Glen Bull - 2007