My kids and I recorded this 21.5 minute audio podcast on an iPad today during the last leg of our car trip back to Oklahoma from California, discussing tips for winning the game, “Plants Versus Zombies.” This is currently one of our favorite games to play on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Enjoy and please leave us feedback, including your own tips if you are a PvZ player!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. Recorded and web-posted from our car on I-40 using the free iOS app Cinch.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Become a Connected Teacher to Help Students Make Global Connections - 2014
- What iPad Apps Do You Recommend? - 2013
- Lessons Learned From Day 3 Of Scratch Camp - 2013
- Podcast390: Why Play With Media? - 2012
- Helping Children Deal with Anger - 2011
- Why won't Apple permit video recording on the iPhone? - 2009
- Raising expectations for learning and assessment - 2008
- Digital TV - TED Talks - 2007
- The new story dialog continues - 2006