My kids and I recorded this 21.5 minute audio podcast on an iPad today during the last leg of our car trip back to Oklahoma from California, discussing tips for winning the game, “Plants Versus Zombies.” This is currently one of our favorite games to play on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Enjoy and please leave us feedback, including your own tips if you are a PvZ player!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. Recorded and web-posted from our car on I-40 using the free iOS app Cinch.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Become a Connected Teacher to Help Students Make Global Connections - 2014
- What iPad Apps Do You Recommend? - 2013
- Lessons Learned From Day 3 Of Scratch Camp - 2013
- Podcast390: Why Play With Media? - 2012
- Helping Children Deal with Anger - 2011
- Why won't Apple permit video recording on the iPhone? - 2009
- Raising expectations for learning and assessment - 2008
- Digital TV - TED Talks - 2007
- The new story dialog continues - 2006