If you are in the Oklahoma City area and are interested in participating locally in this event, please contact me. I’m going to contact OEA and other members of our Oklahoma Creativity Project’s Education committee to see about organizing a venue somewhere in the city.
Sent from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Mission to Mars STEM Camp for Teachers: June 6-9, 2016 - 2016
- Tornado Season is Here But Don't Look For an Oklahoma City Public Storm Shelter - 2014
- FOCU$ on Education Conference April 9th in 7 Oklahoma Locations - 2013
- iPads and iPod Touches in Kansas Elementary Classrooms (video) - 2011
- Learn about Apps for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch in Oklahoma City April 15th - 2011
- Kids are the real customers in schools: We need to LISTEN to them! - 2011
- Focus on Creating New Things, Not Just Fixing Broken Old Stuff - 2011
- Our iPad Launch Day Adventure: A Photo Essay - 2010
- The Tyranny of Oil, The Danger of Unregulated Markets, Power, and Populism - 2009
- Amazed by the power of mobile applications - 2008