I’m sharing a presentation tomorrow at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, at the Intellectual Warrior’s Conference convened to help U.S. Army leaders explore the ideas embodied in the 72 page report, “The U.S. Army Learning Concept for 2015.” The title of my presentation in the morning is, “Effective Uses of Educational Technology: Blended, Continuous Learning in the 21st Century Military.” These are my presentation slides, available via SlideShare.
Dr Tony Wagner, author of “The Global Achievement Gap: Why Even Our Best Schools Don’t Teach the New Survival Skills Our Children Need–and What We Can Do About It,” is our morning keynote speaker, who will be presenting via a videoconferencing link. I think it will be a great day of learning!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- STEM, iPad & Google Workshops in June 2015 - 2015
- Technology & Innovation in Education by Jaime Casap - 2012
- Using ARIS to Create Interactive, Multimedia Enhanced Field Trips by Wes Molyneaux - 2012
- Why Every Teacher Should Become an App Creator by Chris Thompson - 2012
- Finger Puppet Videography with the iPad2: Lessons Learned - 2011
- Celebrate National Library Week with Fabrarians: Freeze-n-Read! - 2010
- Wilson Rawls: Author of Where the Red Fern Grows - 2010
- Who Will Save Journalism? We will! - 2009
- Podcast244: Stories of Life on the High Seas by Jonathan Gayton in Perth, Australia to Oklahoma Over Skype - 2008
- Google Sites as a classroom learning portal - 2008