This podcast is an interview with Kevin Helmer, iPad artist and digital road warrior, at the Celebrate Texas Voices digital storytelling workshop in Lubbock, Texas, on April 19, 2011. Kevin discusses four different “capacitive” stylus pens he uses with his iPad and their relative merits. He also discusses several apps he’s used and likes for annotated note taking on the iPad. Check the podcast shownotes for product links.
- Follow Kevin Helmer on Twitter: @00keven
- The Curve of the Earth (Kevin’s blog)
- Kevin Helmer on Celebrate Texas Voices
- Targus Stylus
- Pogo Stylus
- Nomad Brush
- Goodreader for iPad
- iAnnotate PDF
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit 2012: In Tweets - 2012
- Closing Session Recommendations & Learning Points: 2012 Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit - 2012
- Conversations about Quality Content in Online / Blended Learning Contexts: 20 April 2012 - 2012
- Conversations about Quality Content in Online / Blended Learning Contexts: 19 April 2012 - 2012
- Spectacular Scenes of Controlled Burning on the Kansas Prairie - 2011
- Super Digital Stories from Celebrate Texas Voices in Lubbock - 2011
- Mandatory Reading for School Reformers and Transformers: Alvin Toffler's 2007 Interview in EduTopia - 2010
- Do District IT Staff Spout FUD at Macs, Linux, or BYOT Proposals? - 2010
- ODLA 2010 Spring Conference Program Available - 2010
- iPhone / iPod Touch Parental Controls, Digital Ethics, Open Access, and Apple as App Gatekeeper - 2010