This week was historic: the first workshop for “Celebrate Texas Voices” was held at Region 17 Service Center in Lubbock. Twenty five educators from around West Texas gathered for two days to learn how to create digital stories using a “digital backpack” of equipment and free software.
Here are a few of the wonderful stories created by these South Plains digital storytellers! More information is available if you want to attend an upcoming Storychasers workshop or are interested in “volunteering your site” to host a Storychasers workshop!
These Ning-embedded videos are Flash-based and not currently iOS compatible. We are working on addressing that soon via cross-posting our videos and creating an HTML5 compatible, mobile-optimized website.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit 2012: In Tweets - 2012
- Closing Session Recommendations & Learning Points: 2012 Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit - 2012
- Conversations about Quality Content in Online / Blended Learning Contexts: 20 April 2012 - 2012
- Conversations about Quality Content in Online / Blended Learning Contexts: 19 April 2012 - 2012
- Spectacular Scenes of Controlled Burning on the Kansas Prairie - 2011
- Podcast377: iPad Stylus Recommendations from Kevin Helmer - 2011
- Mandatory Reading for School Reformers and Transformers: Alvin Toffler's 2007 Interview in EduTopia - 2010
- Do District IT Staff Spout FUD at Macs, Linux, or BYOT Proposals? - 2010
- ODLA 2010 Spring Conference Program Available - 2010
- iPhone / iPod Touch Parental Controls, Digital Ethics, Open Access, and Apple as App Gatekeeper - 2010