Today during a fun visit to the Apple Store in Chicago on Michigan Avenue, my wife, son and I talked to our family back in Oklahoma over a FaceTime videoconference. We used my wife’s phone for the videoconference, and I snapped the following photo using my iPhone.
At times like these, it feels a bit like we are living in a real-life episode of “The Jetsons.” 🙂
Although the Apple Store in Shanghai is very impressive, I have to say the Michigan Avenue Apple Store is my favorite of those I’ve visited in person to date. I took the following picture with my iPhone using HDR Pro. Since FaceTime calls require both a cell phone tower signal AND an available Internet wifi network connection, we were borrowing the free wifi connectivity provided by the Apple Store for visitors and customers. I wish our Apple Store in Oklahoma City had a small theater area like they do in Chicago for mini-workshops. I really enjoyed attending one today about iMovie.
Many thanks to Dean Shareski for sharing the HDR Pro app during a Seedlings webcast a few months ago about photo 365 projects.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:N Kingsbury St,Chicago,United States
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Pocket Share Jesus (May 2017) - 2017
- Basic Online Video Editing with YouTube - 2012
- eBook Won't Open in iBooks (Closing & ReOpening an iPad App) - 2012
- Using the iReporter Theme on iMovie for iPad - 2011
- Window Washer on a Chicago Skyscraper - 2011
- iPad2 Mobile Interview with iRig Microphone - 2011
- Embedding "non-iframe" versions of Screenr Screencasts on WordPress - 2011
- Best News Apps for the iPad - 2010
- Hobo Signs, Symbols, and Parodied History - 2009
- K12Online08 Call for Proposals: Amplifying Possibilities - 2008