The following 54 second video is not only an effective marketing message for the July 30th “Save our Schools” march in our nation’s capitol, it’s also a poignant reminder that as citizens we need to stand up and take action on behalf of students as well as teachers in our public schools. Here’s to the students:
Are you planning on attending or considering attending the “Save our Schools” march? I’m thinking seriously about it.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Thank a Teacher [VIDEO] - 2012
- Free Digital Content Online was NOT Original Sin - 2011
- Who is hosting your state's Commons-based peer production server for curriculum? - 2010
- Saving feedback for students in WebCT / Blackboard - 2010
- Making the case for blended learning, thinking about designs for modern learning spaces - 2009
- Strange intermittent Macbook slowdown persists - 2008
- Initial positive experiences with Grandparent Games - 2008
- links for 2008-05-10 - 2008
- Podcast153: The Trail Dance Film Festival in Duncan, Oklahoma - 2007