http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/ Here’s a new version of a similar media literacy and critical thinking test to share with your students: Water Mountaineering in the “Walk on Water (Hi-Tec)” YouTube video: (3:13) Via Mashable:
http://mashable.com/2011/05/31/viral-video-advertising/ Check out “The Making Of” video for the backstory. Hear, hear for critical thinking and media literacy! (Of course, this is also a story about effective viral video marketing… another important layer for your media literacy conversation with students about this video project.) Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Drawing is an Act of Attention - 2012
- Schools must be data informed: NOT data driven - 2010
- Lessons learned webcasting over Ustream with a Nady wireless microphone - 2009
- Podcast255: Implications of Transfer of Wealth for Schools and Communities - 2008
- Watch the space shuttle launch live today! - 2008
- High speed WiFi? Please give me available bandwidth details! - 2008
- Herrrrrrrrrrrrre's Dean! - 2007
- Welcome Dean Shareski - 2007
- Praise for the NASA Digital Learning Network - 2007
- Blog comment problems here? - 2007