Here is a five photo story from Sushi Miyagi in Houston, Texas, tonight.
Take time this summer (if you are in the northern hemisphere, “this winter” if down under) for playing with media and creating your own 5 photo stories!
See more examples on “Tell a Story in 5 Photos for Educators” on Flickr. Consider contributing your own!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Carvel Ln,Houston,United States
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- How I Use Noun Project Icons in my Class Lesson Slideshows - 2020
- Force Chromebook User Logout When Closed - 2016
- Learn with Bill Nye the Science Guy in Memphis June 15-16! #micon11 - 2011
- Pay to Play WiFi - 2010
- Want to Inspire Creativity? Invite LOTS of Opportunities to CREATE - 2010
- It must be time to restart - 2009
- Control your own destiny through education - 2009
- Considering Rigor in light of 21st Century Skills, ePortfolios, and Digital Identity (DI) - 2009
- Tests scores are up, what does that mean? - 2007
- Congrats Daddy Carvin! - 2006