Randy Rogers (@rrodgers) showed me two awesome animation apps for the iPad on Friday in White Oak at the TCEA Area 7 conference, and I played with the first one a bit tonight. While I readily admit (sheepishly) this simple animation reveals my artistic skills never advanced much beyond the second grade, the fact I made this in about five minutes suggests there are a lot of creative possibilities here! I created this with Doink for iPad and a Pogo stylus. I blogged this from the same iPad using PixelPipe for the video upload to Flickr and BlogPress.
The other iPad animation app Roger showed me (and I bought but haven’t tried yet) is Animation Studio. My girls played a bit yesterday and today with Doink but didn’t make much yet. I’ll be sharing my new learning with them tomorrow. It’s cool how the app lets you create separate drawings as flipbook sequences, and then you can combine them as a “composition.”
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Create Image Collages with Google Drawings - 2017
- A Low Kilobit MP3 Mystery - 2011
- 3 months of planning for 2 minutes of StopMotion - 2009
- When we blog, we create the web - 2009
- Defining 21st century classrooms and Highlighting the Importance of CCC - 2009
- Blending Professional Development to focus on Content, Technology and Pedagogy - 2009
- Notes on the Texas Long Range Technology Plan: 2006-2020 - 2009
- Stopmotion Film Camp Starts Monday! - 2009
- Google Earth explorations - 2008
- Podcast257: Natural Learning - What Schools Don’t Do by Steve Wycoff - 2008