Equipped as a storychaser with my iPad2, a $60 iRig mic, and the help of friends (as well as some bystanders) willing to be short-term videographers, I’ve recorded a series of interviews this week here in Philadelphia for the 2011 International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) conference.
This first episode is a three minute interview with Russell Burt, principal of Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. Russell and his staff have initiated an innovative approach to 1:1 learning, in which parents pay $15 per month for their students to use and eventually own their own netbook laptops.
On this day..
- Comparing TeachMeet and EdCamp PD Models - 2015
- Voices of #iste11 - The 1:1 Digital Learning Revolution in Schools (Travis Allen - iSchool Initiative) - 2011
- Voices of #iste11 - A Newly Minted FourSquare Mayor in Philadelphia - 2011
- Voices of #iste11 - Copyright Advice for Teachers from Kristin Hokansen - 2011
- Voices of #iste11 - A Louis and Clark Story About Mercury & Thunderclapper Pills - 2011
- Jason Ohler on Digital Literacy & Digital Storytelling #iste11 - 2011
- Separate Feedburner chicklets for blog posts and podcasts - 2010
- CNN provides a tutorial on retweeting - 2009
- CoverItLive Blog of Malcom Gladwell's Opening NECC Keynote - 2009
- Notes from Peter H. Reynolds at CCDC09 - 2009