https://www.blackfoot.com/etc/ Matt Clausen on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/mjclausen Matt Clausen’s blog:
http://blogschools.blogspot.com/ Missoula County Schools
http://www.mcps.k12.mt.us Sent from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- 4th Grade Virtual Tour of a California Mission in Minecraft - 2013
- Oklahoma STEM Updates from Jeff Downs (August 2012) - 2012
- Online Learning with Montana Digital Academy #blackfootETC - 2011
- Filtering the Information Flood: Strategies for Effectively Teaching Online - 2011
- Dr Tim Tyson on our need for visionary educational leadership - 2010
- Podcast325: Implementing a Shared Vision for Digital Learning in Kingman, Kansas - 2009
- Notes from LoTi Administrator Institute led by Dean Mantz (afternoon) - 2009
- Notes from LoTi Administrator Institute led by Dean Mantz (morning) - 2009
- Congrats to Scott Hudson: Eagle Scout at age 36 - 2008
- Great day with Oklahoma A+ Schools - 2007