Wednesday at the 14th Annual August Institute, “Technology Runs Through It” conference at the University of Montana in Missoula, I’ll be sharing a three hour workshop on iPhoneography. In preparation for the workshop, I found several photos I’ve taken this past week in Montana which represent some of my best “artistic efforts” as an aspiring digital photographer and iPhoneographer. Whatever you think of my own photography skills, it’s easy to see why Montana is an iPhonographer’s dream state!
HDR Pro and Slow Shutter Cam are the two apps I used in addition to the default iPhone camera app to take these photos. Those apps and more are included on the iPhoneography app lists I’ve included on my iPhoneography workshop curriculum page.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Support Wings of Valor: The Jimmy Doolitte Air & Space Museum in California - 2011
- Subscribe to Classroom 2.0 LIVE sessions in iTunesU - 2010
- When I Become a Librarian (Librarian Movie) - 2010
- Coordinate plane graphing for Travian - 2008
- Teacher Barbara Morgan is in orbit! - 2007
- reCAPTCHA, OCR, and the work of blog commenters - 2007
- Thoughts on leadership, ethical decision-making, and identity from Tolkien - 2006