Now when anyone in our family purchases a new song, app, or book on iTunes using a mobile device, iTunes on our family computer will download that file automatically without needing to sync to the device. iTunes needs to run to do this, but won’t have to physically sync. This is a great feature and a sign that the iCloud is arriving!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Setting Up an iPad Cart [VIDEO] - 2014
- Managing Distractions: Maintaining Focus and Creating Media - 2013
- Guest blogging is like going on vacation! - 2010
- Comparing Worldbook Encyclopedia 2008, WikiPedia, and Digital Stories - 2009
- My Dell Mini 10V Netbook with Ubuntu is on the way - 2009
- Podcast272: A Conversation about the Cell Phone Audio Tour at the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum - 2008
- QuickStart Guide for Internet Research with Google Notebook - 2008
- Promote visual literacy and extend learning with a photo contest - 2007
- Christmas in August! - 2006
- Kerryoniraq.com, Digital Storytelling on the political scene - 2004