Now when anyone in our family purchases a new song, app, or book on iTunes using a mobile device, iTunes on our family computer will download that file automatically without needing to sync to the device. iTunes needs to run to do this, but won’t have to physically sync. This is a great feature and a sign that the iCloud is arriving!
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Setting Up an iPad Cart [VIDEO] - 2014
- Managing Distractions: Maintaining Focus and Creating Media - 2013
- Guest blogging is like going on vacation! - 2010
- Comparing Worldbook Encyclopedia 2008, WikiPedia, and Digital Stories - 2009
- My Dell Mini 10V Netbook with Ubuntu is on the way - 2009
- Podcast272: A Conversation about the Cell Phone Audio Tour at the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum - 2008
- QuickStart Guide for Internet Research with Google Notebook - 2008
- Promote visual literacy and extend learning with a photo contest - 2007
- Christmas in August! - 2006
- Kerryoniraq.com, Digital Storytelling on the political scene - 2004