If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Your “Normal” is Not Mine - 2019
- Here Come the iPads - Now What? iPad Deployment - 2011
- The Best Conference I Ever Attended... - 2011
- Wikis For The Collaborative Classroom - 2011
- New iPhoneography App Recommendations in Shanghai - 2011
- A Great Reason to Blog from the Classroom - 2010
- YouTube comment moderation is great (and recommended) when videos go viral - 2009
- Over 17,000 views on YouTube in 24 hours - 2009
- Find a guest speaker via the MERLOT Virtual Speaker's Bureau - 2008
- Renee Hobbs coming to Oklahoma to address media literacy - 2008