If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- How Much Minecraft is Too Much Minecraft? - 2015
- Too Overwhelmed & Guilty to Blog Much - 2015
- Safely in Shanghai - Behind the Chinese Content Filters - 2010
- Proposed free videoconferences for Tandberg and CILC - 2009
- When security software becomes a virtual footprint sweeper - 2008
- Creating globally connected, rigorous and highly motivated assignments by Alan November - 2007
- Nuggets from Learning 2.0 in Shanghai (1) - 2007
- NCLB is a symptom and not a root problem - 2007
- A great start to Learning 2.0 - 2007
- Organic grocery store surprises in Shanghai - 2007