You’re hereby invited to join in a free webinar on Tuesday, September 20th at 11 am Eastern / 10 am Central / 9 am Mountain / 8 am Pacific hosted by eTechOhio in Elluminate Live / Blackboard Collaborate. This is the direct link to join the session using your web browser. (The link will be active within 30 minutes of the session start time.) I’m kicking off the 2011 “eTechOhio Commissioner Webinar Series” with a session discussing ideas from my recently published eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing.”
Here are the slides I’ll be discussing during the webinar. Please tune in and bring lots of good questions!
More details about this webinar are available from eTechOhio. David Warlick, Kevin Honeycutt, and Scott McLeod are scheduled to share additional webinars in this series in October, November and December. I’m honored to be among these creative folks, and appreciate eTechOhio providing this opportunity for me to share my passion for student-created media projects!
As a related aside, my opening keynote at the 2009 eTechOhio educational technology conference remains archived on the eTechOhio iTunesU channel. If you ever have an opportunity to attend and/or present at their conference, don’t pass it up! This year the eTechOhio conference is scheduled for February 13-15, 2012, in Columbus. Thanks to 2009 eTechOhio conference organizers, I met and started following Ryan Collins. Connections like this are priceless, because “connected learning” opportunities don’t have to end when a conference is over.
Hope to “see you” in Tuesday’s webinar!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Ad Blocking Lessons Learned with Pi Hole, Google (Nest) WiFi and AppleTV - 2020
- Please Vote for my SXSWedu 2013 Book Talk: Why We Need to Play with Media - 2012
- Share "timed" comments on Audio Recordings with SoundCloud - 2011
- Enjoy Podcast Fast Forward and Rewind Options with Podcaster.fm - 2011
- Exploring Suzhou, China (a StoryKit mobile phone digital story) #learning2cn - 2010
- Podcast280: Get Wiki With It! - 2008
- K-12 Online DEN Presentation on Slideshare - 2007
- Back in the USA, our travel day continues - 2007
- Notes from Gary Stager's Learning 2.0 Session: 10 things to do with a laptop - 2007
- Good insights from Madeleine Albright - 2006