I’ve been thinking about ways I can move discussion about my work on “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing” more into mainstream media channels. I’ve thought about writing a regular column for newspaper syndication or articles for airline magazines. Today I learned about PRX. This inspires me to think about possibly producing a regular (maybe weekly?) radio program for Playing with Media. Hat tip to Steve Sloan and Justin Beck for sharing this back in a 2007 podcast.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast431: Encouraging Digital Sharing by Early Majority Teachers - 2015
- Teaching iPad Videography From 3800 Miles Away - 2014
- Copying the Textbook is NOT an Acceptable Assignment - 2012
- New Video Editing Options with YouTube's Browser-based Editor and Magisto - 2011
- Making the Case for Sharing Curriculum Openly Online - 2011
- World Expo Shanghai (a VoiceThread digital story) - 2010
- Create animated cartoon videos with GoAnimate #learning2cn - 2010
- Takeaways from the 21st Century Learning @ Hong Kong Conference - 2009
- New South Wales: The One to Watch as a Scaled 1:1 Deployment - 2009
- Mysterious Macbook mouse button problem - 2007