I’ve been thinking about ways I can move discussion about my work on “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing” more into mainstream media channels. I’ve thought about writing a regular column for newspaper syndication or articles for airline magazines. Today I learned about PRX. This inspires me to think about possibly producing a regular (maybe weekly?) radio program for Playing with Media. Hat tip to Steve Sloan and Justin Beck for sharing this back in a 2007 podcast.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast431: Encouraging Digital Sharing by Early Majority Teachers - 2015
- Teaching iPad Videography From 3800 Miles Away - 2014
- Copying the Textbook is NOT an Acceptable Assignment - 2012
- New Video Editing Options with YouTube's Browser-based Editor and Magisto - 2011
- Making the Case for Sharing Curriculum Openly Online - 2011
- World Expo Shanghai (a VoiceThread digital story) - 2010
- Create animated cartoon videos with GoAnimate #learning2cn - 2010
- Takeaways from the 21st Century Learning @ Hong Kong Conference - 2009
- New South Wales: The One to Watch as a Scaled 1:1 Deployment - 2009
- Mysterious Macbook mouse button problem - 2007