I’ve been thinking about ways I can move discussion about my work on “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing” more into mainstream media channels. I’ve thought about writing a regular column for newspaper syndication or articles for airline magazines. Today I learned about PRX. This inspires me to think about possibly producing a regular (maybe weekly?) radio program for Playing with Media. Hat tip to Steve Sloan and Justin Beck for sharing this back in a 2007 podcast.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Copying the Textbook is NOT an Acceptable Assignment - 2012
- New Video Editing Options with YouTube's Browser-based Editor and Magisto - 2011
- Making the Case for Sharing Curriculum Openly Online - 2011
- World Expo Shanghai (a VoiceThread digital story) - 2010
- Create animated cartoon videos with GoAnimate #learning2cn - 2010
- Takeaways from the 21st Century Learning @ Hong Kong Conference - 2009
- New South Wales: The One to Watch as a Scaled 1:1 Deployment - 2009
- Mysterious Macbook mouse button problem - 2007
- Another compelling reason to work online - 2007
- ProfCast summer stories contest - 2007