Blackfoot Communications sponsors an annual, summer technology conference for regional educators working in and around Missoula, Montana. Organizers of the conference this year did a great job compiling presentation resources as well as many videos recorded by VisionNet using H.323 videoconferencing equipment. Many of these videos are hour+ sessions. The following is a sixty second teaser video including highlights from the opening conference presentations.
Videos from my opening keynote, “Transformative Personal Connections in a Hyperconnected World,” are included in this post from August 2nd.
Next year’s conference is scheduled for August 6-8, 2012. If you’re anywhere near Missoula, make plans to attend the ETC next summer!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Fall 2014 EdCamp Oklahoma Video Project - 2014
- 8th Grade GeoMap Project For English: Road to Hiroshima - 2013
- eBook Self-Publishing with Amazon, CreateSpace & iTunes Producer - 2013
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (Sept 2010) - 2010
- Understand Creative Commons in 180 seconds - 2010
- Delete iPad photos with Image Capture - 2010
- Comparing options for free audio recording directly to the web: iPadio and Voisse - 2010
- Merge PDF files (for free) with PDFsam - 2010
- Interactive technology access does not guarantee good teaching and learning - 2009
- Individualized Assessment on an iPod Touch Using Google Docs - via gWhiz MLA - 2009