Blackfoot Communications sponsors an annual, summer technology conference for regional educators working in and around Missoula, Montana. Organizers of the conference this year did a great job compiling presentation resources as well as many videos recorded by VisionNet using H.323 videoconferencing equipment. Many of these videos are hour+ sessions. The following is a sixty second teaser video including highlights from the opening conference presentations.
Videos from my opening keynote, “Transformative Personal Connections in a Hyperconnected World,” are included in this post from August 2nd.
Next year’s conference is scheduled for August 6-8, 2012. If you’re anywhere near Missoula, make plans to attend the ETC next summer!
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (Sept 2010) - 2010
- Understand Creative Commons in 180 seconds - 2010
- Delete iPad photos with Image Capture - 2010
- Comparing options for free audio recording directly to the web: iPadio and Voisse - 2010
- Merge PDF files (for free) with PDFsam - 2010
- Interactive technology access does not guarantee good teaching and learning - 2009
- Individualized Assessment on an iPod Touch Using Google Docs - via gWhiz MLA - 2009
- K-12 Online Conference Teasers: Here Comes Digital Learning! - 2008
- So what is NOT K-12 Online going to be in 2008? - 2008
- Beefing up your router with PacketProtector - 2008