Blackfoot Communications sponsors an annual, summer technology conference for regional educators working in and around Missoula, Montana. Organizers of the conference this year did a great job compiling presentation resources as well as many videos recorded by VisionNet using H.323 videoconferencing equipment. Many of these videos are hour+ sessions. The following is a sixty second teaser video including highlights from the opening conference presentations.
Videos from my opening keynote, “Transformative Personal Connections in a Hyperconnected World,” are included in this post from August 2nd.
Next year’s conference is scheduled for August 6-8, 2012. If you’re anywhere near Missoula, make plans to attend the ETC next summer!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Fall 2014 EdCamp Oklahoma Video Project - 2014
- 8th Grade GeoMap Project For English: Road to Hiroshima - 2013
- eBook Self-Publishing with Amazon, CreateSpace & iTunes Producer - 2013
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (Sept 2010) - 2010
- Understand Creative Commons in 180 seconds - 2010
- Delete iPad photos with Image Capture - 2010
- Comparing options for free audio recording directly to the web: iPadio and Voisse - 2010
- Merge PDF files (for free) with PDFsam - 2010
- Interactive technology access does not guarantee good teaching and learning - 2009
- Individualized Assessment on an iPod Touch Using Google Docs - via gWhiz MLA - 2009