Follow Kern and learn from him on:
Sent from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Deepening our Learning Through Storytelling: creativity, STEM and stories - 2011
- Google SketchUp Workshop (Sept 2011) - 2011
- A Real Tipping Point? Vision for Individualized Learning in Maine - 2011
- This is a big map! (Giant Traveling Maps from National Geographic) - 2011
- The Fourth Part of the World by Toby Lester - 2011
- Giant Traveling Maps project from National Geographic - 2011
- Google in Education and Chromebooks (Sept 2011) - 2011
- iCarly inspires The Zebra Print - 2010
- Sticking with Free Ad-Supported SMS Alerts for Class - 2010
- Culture shock can happen in different environments, but friends help minimize its effects - 2010