In Lewiston, Maine, with one of the Giant Traveling Maps from National Geographic!
I took this photo with Pro HDR for the iPhone!Sent from my iPhone
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Deepening our Learning Through Storytelling: creativity, STEM and stories - 2011
- Google SketchUp Workshop (Sept 2011) - 2011
- A Real Tipping Point? Vision for Individualized Learning in Maine - 2011
- The Fourth Part of the World by Toby Lester - 2011
- Giant Traveling Maps project from National Geographic - 2011
- Google in Education and Chromebooks (Sept 2011) - 2011
- Digitizing Student Portfolios with an iPod Touch - 2011
- iCarly inspires The Zebra Print - 2010
- Sticking with Free Ad-Supported SMS Alerts for Class - 2010
- Culture shock can happen in different environments, but friends help minimize its effects - 2010