In Lewiston, Maine, with one of the Giant Traveling Maps from National Geographic!
I took this photo with Pro HDR for the iPhone!Sent from my iPhone
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Deepening our Learning Through Storytelling: creativity, STEM and stories - 2011
- Google SketchUp Workshop (Sept 2011) - 2011
- A Real Tipping Point? Vision for Individualized Learning in Maine - 2011
- The Fourth Part of the World by Toby Lester - 2011
- Giant Traveling Maps project from National Geographic - 2011
- Google in Education and Chromebooks (Sept 2011) - 2011
- Digitizing Student Portfolios with an iPod Touch - 2011
- iCarly inspires The Zebra Print - 2010
- Sticking with Free Ad-Supported SMS Alerts for Class - 2010
- Culture shock can happen in different environments, but friends help minimize its effects - 2010