Here’s a Wordle word cloud visualization of all 64 questions librarians asked during our panel presentation, “Navigating the Road Ahead: A Guided Discussion of Ebooks in K-12 Libraries,” in the October 12, 2011 webinar “EBOOKS The New Normal: how libraries are leveraging the eBook opportunity.” This Wordle draws attention to some of the primary themes on attendees minds today, including devices, the ways devices are used, student behavior, and Amazon’s Kindle format and Kindle devices.
I’ve also shared the six answers I provided to specific questions during the webinar, and an audio recording of my twelve minutes of commentary about the theme, “Creating eBook Yearbooks of Student Work.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Friends Don't Let Friends Use the Edge Web Browser (or Bing for Search) - 2018
- Mapping Media Vol 1 Chapters Available as Separate eBooks - 2014
- Ready, Set, (W)eRead! Redefining Library for the 21st Century (with iPad eBooks) - 2012
- eBook Webinar Q&A - 2011
- Podcast383: Creating eBook Yearbooks of Student Work - 2011
- China, Democracy, Charter 8 and Liu Xiaobo - 2010
- Start your car with your iPhone - 2009
- Social Media Change Agents Must First Enlist the Support of Top Leaders - 2009
- Visualizing field trip school visitors with Google Maps - 2008
- 50 Web 2.0 Ways To Tell a Story - 2007