Here’s a Wordle word cloud visualization of all 64 questions librarians asked during our panel presentation, “Navigating the Road Ahead: A Guided Discussion of Ebooks in K-12 Libraries,” in the October 12, 2011 webinar “EBOOKS The New Normal: how libraries are leveraging the eBook opportunity.” This Wordle draws attention to some of the primary themes on attendees minds today, including devices, the ways devices are used, student behavior, and Amazon’s Kindle format and Kindle devices.
I’ve also shared the six answers I provided to specific questions during the webinar, and an audio recording of my twelve minutes of commentary about the theme, “Creating eBook Yearbooks of Student Work.”
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Mapping Media Vol 1 Chapters Available as Separate eBooks - 2014
- Ready, Set, (W)eRead! Redefining Library for the 21st Century (with iPad eBooks) - 2012
- eBook Webinar Q&A - 2011
- Podcast383: Creating eBook Yearbooks of Student Work - 2011
- China, Democracy, Charter 8 and Liu Xiaobo - 2010
- Start your car with your iPhone - 2009
- Social Media Change Agents Must First Enlist the Support of Top Leaders - 2009
- Visualizing field trip school visitors with Google Maps - 2008
- 50 Web 2.0 Ways To Tell a Story - 2007
- Donating old computers? - 2006