My 8 year old accompanied me on my trip to Lubbock, Texas, this weekend, and we made our way back to Oklahoma City this afternoon. At the eastbound I-40 rest stop about an hour east of Amarillo, we recorded a two minute video watching some of the contrails and beautiful clouds overhead at sunset. As you’ll see from the 360 degree field of rotation in this clip, this is a video which could ONLY be made on a mobile phone! I love iPhoneography and videography!
I accidentally recorded this video in portrait mode rather than landscape mode.
I used these instructions from The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) to rotate the video on my laptop using Apple QuickTime Pro 7 software before uploading it to YouTube.
Spots are still available for the iPhoneography workshops I’ll be teaching on December 2nd as a videoconference as well as a face-to-face workshop in Oklahoma City.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast449: Innovating with Google Tools - Digital Citizenship in the Security State - 2016
- STEMseeds is BACK on Saturday - Join us! - 2014
- Great STEM Rube Goldberg Video - Girls Love Making Stuff! - 2013
- Parody Fest: Goodnight Goon, Dune, Forest Moon, iPad, Democracy & More - 2012
- Lessons Learned using VoiceThread for iPad - 2011
- Embedding Flash Audio on WordPress.com with an iPad - 2011
- Speech Tournament Naps, iPod Policies, Laptop Lockdowns and Student Inspiration #cwf2010 - 2010
- Arne Duncan Says Graduate Degrees for Teachers are Worthless - 2010
- The value of routinely engaging in creative expression - 2010
- Learn About Google Apps and Geo-Apps Dec 14 & 15, 2010 in Oklahoma City - 2010