My 8 year old accompanied me on my trip to Lubbock, Texas, this weekend, and we made our way back to Oklahoma City this afternoon. At the eastbound I-40 rest stop about an hour east of Amarillo, we recorded a two minute video watching some of the contrails and beautiful clouds overhead at sunset. As you’ll see from the 360 degree field of rotation in this clip, this is a video which could ONLY be made on a mobile phone! I love iPhoneography and videography!
I accidentally recorded this video in portrait mode rather than landscape mode.
I used these instructions from The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) to rotate the video on my laptop using Apple QuickTime Pro 7 software before uploading it to YouTube.
Spots are still available for the iPhoneography workshops I’ll be teaching on December 2nd as a videoconference as well as a face-to-face workshop in Oklahoma City.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Great STEM Rube Goldberg Video - Girls Love Making Stuff! - 2013
- Parody Fest: Goodnight Goon, Dune, Forest Moon, iPad, Democracy & More - 2012
- Lessons Learned using VoiceThread for iPad - 2011
- Embedding Flash Audio on WordPress.com with an iPad - 2011
- Speech Tournament Naps, iPod Policies, Laptop Lockdowns and Student Inspiration #cwf2010 - 2010
- Arne Duncan Says Graduate Degrees for Teachers are Worthless - 2010
- The value of routinely engaging in creative expression - 2010
- Learn About Google Apps and Geo-Apps Dec 14 & 15, 2010 in Oklahoma City - 2010
- Oklahoma Bears, Tar Pits, Mountains, Girls Circles, and Marriages of 70+ years - 2009
- It is a promise we make to our children - 2008