A recording of my 65 minute videoconference on December 1st, “Creating Multimedia eBooks,” is available as a 99¢ download. This is a high quality screencast published at 1024 x 768 pixel resolution, and is 1.5 GB in size. (A high speed Internet connection is required for download.) The workshop description was:
Learn how to create enhanced/multimedia eBooks including digital text, hyperlinks, images, and embedded videos. In addition to using Apple Pages software (part of iWork) participants will learn how to use Calibre software (free and cross-platform) to convert multimedia documents into a variety of eBook formats.
Use the ADD TO CART link below to purchase via PayPal or Google Checkout.
This podcast is a QuickTime movie, which can be viewed on a laptop or desktop computer using free QuickTime Player software from Apple. It also looks great on an iPad!
All referenced links and resources from the podcast and videoconference are linked on wfryer.me/ebooks.
If you are interested in having this workshop shared via videoconference for your school or educational organization, please request it via the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration.
Visit learn.playingwithmedia.com for more information about upcoming scheduled workshops supporting the eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing” by Wesley Fryer.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast458: Reflections and Lessons Learned from STEAM Studio Fall 2017 - 2017
- Podcast450: Great Classroom iPad Projects and Activities (Nov 2016) - 2016
- Mapping Media to the Common Core with iPads (Dec 2013) - 2013
- Seeking Adventure in the Wide World (Puppet Pals video) - 2011
- Be Kind, Do Your Best, and Become a Voracious Reader - 2010
- Notes and Reflections on Dr. Z's ISTE Webinar today, blended learning, and web 2.0 - 2008
- Maps and initial Hawaii photos - 2007
- Update on Hawaii webcasts and videoconferences - 2007
- In-Flight Entertainment 2.0 and Educator Professional Development - 2007
- Tips for home high speed Internet connections - 2006