A recording of my 62 minute presentation on December 7th, “iPhoneography,” is available as a 99¢ download. This is a high quality screencast published at 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, and is 1.5 GB in size. (A high speed Internet connection is required for download.) The workshop description was:
Smartphones like the iPhone have ushered in a new golden age of digital photography. The best camera is the one you have with you. The higher resolution along with the editing/processing capabilities and uploading/sharing options of modern smartphones make iPhoneography a flexible as well as fun type of digital photography. In this session we’ll explore a variety of concepts, techniques, and applications related to iPhoneography.
Use the ADD TO CART link below to purchase via PayPal or Google Checkout.
This podcast is a QuickTime mp4 movie file which can be viewed on a laptop or desktop computer using free QuickTime Player software from Apple. It also looks great on an iPad!
All referenced links and resources from the podcast and videoconference are linked on wfryer.me/iphoneography.
If you are interested in having this workshop shared via videoconference for your school or educational organization, please request it via the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration.
Visit learn.playingwithmedia.com for more information about upcoming scheduled workshops supporting the eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing” by Wesley Fryer.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- What Paperless Debate Can Teach Us About the Classroom of the Future - 2019
- Celebrating Good Memories of Bob Sprankle - 2015
- Make a Windows Laptop Into a Chromebook with Chromixium - 2015
- Resources for Going 1:1 in School - 2011
- 99¢ Podcast: iPad Quick Edit Videography - 2011
- Google Chrome OS Netbooks: Coming in mid-2011 #gct - 2010
- Compressing Audio Lecturecasts for Publishing with Switch Software - 2010
- Training and student laptops instead of bricks and mortar schools? - 2010
- Alternative Free RSS Reading Tools: feedly (for FireFox) and MobileRSS for iPhone - 2009
- Coordinating iChat Virtual Guest Speakers - 2008