A recording of Wesley Fryer’s 68 minute videoconference on December 12, 2011, “Narrated Slideshows,” is available as a 99¢ download. This is a high quality screencast published at 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, and is 1.6 GB in size. (A high speed Internet connection is required for download.) The workshop description was:
Learn how to create and share a narrated slideshow online including recorded audio synchronized to selected photographs or images. We’ll discuss different examples of narrated slideshows and review effective processes for facilitating student narrated slideshows. Websites and tools for creating narrated slideshows we will explore include VoiceThread, SlideShare, and SonicPics for iOS.
Use the ADD TO CART link below to purchase via PayPal or Google Checkout.
This podcast is a QuickTime mp4 movie file which can be viewed on a laptop or desktop computer using free QuickTime Player software from Apple. It also looks great on an iPad!
All referenced links and resources from the podcast and videoconference are linked on wfryer.me/slideshows.
If you are interested in having this workshop shared via videoconference for your school or educational organization, please request it via the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration. (link coming)
Visit learn.playingwithmedia.com for more information about upcoming scheduled workshops supporting the eBook, “Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing” by Wesley Fryer.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Widget of Recent Student KidBlog Posts with Yahoo Pipes and RSS Dog - 2014
- Help Needed: A Name for an Uncut Audio Channel - 2010
- Microsoft admits stealing 80% of Plurk website code to build Chinese Microblog - 2009
- Translate entire websites on the fly with Google - 2009
- Expectations and Standards for Students - 2009
- Dust Bowl Oral History preserved via Gabcast - 2008
- Hyperconnectivity and Convergence are coming: Our schools need to embrace digital media NOW - 2008
- Question for ESC 10 Educators - 2007
- How is cooking like teaching and learning? - 2007