Impressive home Christmas light displays are pretty common these days in most parts of the United States, but this year I encountered a first right here in Oklahoma City: A synchronized light display with music provided via a low-power FM transmitter in the homeowner’s garage! People drive by and tune their car stereos to 97.7 FM to experience the full, multimedia light show.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Combine Audioboo Sound Recordings with Audacity - 2013
- When Creative Musical Genius Meets YouTube - 2012
- The Dangerous Nexus of Cyber Charter Schools & For-Profit Curriculum Companies - 2011
- Standardized Test Results Obfuscate Real Learning - 2011
- Smartphones on the rise, Apple v Google Approaches - 2010
- We Learn What We Do - With Media Too - 2010
- IgniteOKC - Ubuntu Netbooks for All Learners - Now! - 2009
- What's going on with oil prices these days? (Challenge your students in 2009 to find out) - 2008
- Wrangling with email contact lists and Christmas card mass mailing options - 2008
- Schools should abandon no-fault punishment schemes - 2007