Inspired by Ben Grey‘s December 7th post, “Challenging Seconds,” I’ve opted for a sixty second video this year in lieu of a family Christmas Card. Following the rules outlined by Ben, this is a 60in60 video:
- 60 images
- 1 second per image (total of 60 seconds)
- The video tells a story
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Fryers in Oklahoma City!
(cross-posted from Learning Signs, our family learning blog)
Artist: Steven Curtis Chapman
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast421: The 2014 EdTech Year in Review - 2014
- Open ZIP Files on an iPhone with Puffin, Dropbox and Goodreader - 2013
- Stream Hulu+ to a HDMI Television with Airplay Mirroring, an iPad2 and Apple TV - 2011
- Virtuoso iPad Teacher - 2010
- iPad Document Camera and Ustream Setup - 2010
- A custom photo book for Nana - 2009
- Scanning with Apple's Preview Application - 2009
- Good experiences with Apple's Migration Assistant - 2009
- Congrats to the 2008 EduBlog winners! - 2008
- Nominate for the Twitter Shorty Awards - 2008