For the past several years, I’ve been a member and beneficiary of the Oklahoma City Co-Working Collaborative. If you’re not familiar with the co-working model, you should definitely read up on it. It’s great, and a super way for creative professionals to network as well as work together. The okcCoCo is winding up a week of fundraising for a ‘reboot,’ which will involve a move to new digs in “Midtown” with more space and possibilities. Please consider donating to the cause! The goal is to raise $23,000 by Wed Feb 01 at 11:59PM PT. As of this post, $15,280 has been raised, so YOUR HELP IS NEEDED! Visit www.indiegogo.com/okccoco to make a donation.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Yukon 6th Grade Parents and Teachers Provide Students Feedback on Writing - 2012
- Do You Know? The Ethics of Technology Sweatshops - 2011
- Creative Commons licensed images in blog posts - 2011
- Podcast 369: Debriefing the Learning 2.010 Conferece in Shanghai, China - 2011
- Speed of Creativity Book Talk: Dialog About Books That Matter - 2011
- First MIT, now Core Knowledge - Free, High Quality Curriculum Abounds - 2010
- eTechOhio, School Reform Ideas and Smaller PDF Files - 2009
- A contrary view of education and NCLB - 2008
- Podcast122: The Case for 1:1 and School 2.0 (DRAFT) - 2007
- Job hunt blog - 2006