Next Tuesday and Wednesday I’ll be attending, presenting, and learning at the 2012 Oklahoma Technology Association / Encylo-Media Conference in Oklahoma City. It’s been two years since I’ve been able to attend this February conference and I’m really looking forward to the opportunity. For my session handout this year, I decided to create a one page PDF of “stuff I want to share.” There is certainly more included than I’ll have time to mention in my two breakout sessions, but hopefully this will be a good way to share some diverse resources with folks. This document is available as a Google Doc from the link wfryer.me/otaem12, and that page has a link to the printable, single page I’ll distribute to in-person attendees. I’ve also copied the links below into this post in case you’re interested in them. I love clickable, digital handouts! I’ve included a scannable QR code on the PDF version too, which forwards to the Google Doc.
Creating MultiMedia eBooks
Snowflake Gets Lost: a FREE enhanced eBook by Rachel Fryer
Improving Reading, Writing and Critical Thinking Skills with Media
Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing (eBook)
Software I run on my Mac
Crafting Your Professional Digital Footprint
19 April 2011: iPad Training for Business Productivty
Student Media Examples
99¢ Podcasts for Playing with Media
Mapping Media to Common Core
iPad App Coffee Chats
1st Tuesday of each month in Edmond, OK at The DIV
K-12 Online Conference: 250+ FREE PD videos about tech integration
Contact Wesley Fryer
Moving at the Speed of Creativity (my primary blog)
iPad Quick-Edit Videography
Tell a Story in 5 Photos
Celebrate Oklahoma Voices: 940+ videos
Celebrate Kansas Voices: 220+ Digital Stories
Celebrate Texas Voices: Digital Stories
Oklahoma CCSS Diigo Group
Storychasers: Empowering Digital Witnesses on the Global Stage
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Use Digital Voice Recorders to Hear Student Voices - 2012
- Rupert Murdoch's Vision is Wrong - 2011
- Creation Requires Influence: Understanding Remix Power in Star Wars - 2011
- Podcast337: Evangelizing Educational Transformation and 1:1 Learning in Iowa Schools - 2010
- Student voices in the Iowa legislature - 2010
- Podcast300: Educator Voices from the eTechOhio 2009 Conference - 2009
- How to Create a Great PowerPoint Without Breaking the Law: Take 2.0 by Alvin Trusty - 2009
- Cellphones in the classroom? Yes way! by Ryan Collins - 2009
- An iPod Touch in Every Classroom by Kelly Croy - 2009
- A Matter Called Revolution: Abigail Adams and Recreating History for the Young Child Through Storytelling - 2008