In this 14.5 minute video, 8 year old Rachel explains how to use the iPad application “Story Patch” to create illustrated stories. Download Rachel’s FREE enhanced eBook, “Snowflake Gets Lost,” on meetsnowflake.com. Learn more about Story Patch for iPad and download it from storypatch.com.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Polar Extremes on NOVA - Behold the Reality of Higher Carbon Dioxide Levels - 2020
- The Dream of Creative Writing - 2019
- Opening Tinkercad 3D Designs in Minecraft - 2017
- Why and How of Outside Sharing with KidBlog - 2016
- T-Mobile and Verizon Hotspot Mobile Data Shootout - 2014
- Is Embracing Digital Learning a Moral Issue for Educators? - 2013
- 2013 iPad Media Camps in June (OKC) & July (KSU) - 2013
- Options for Recording Stories on the iPad: Story Patch with Story Robe, Sonic Pics, & Story Kit - 2011
- Design Matters by Darren Kuropatwa at METC 2010 - 2010
- The Natives Are Restless by Deneen Frazier Bowen - 2010