In this 14.5 minute video, 8 year old Rachel explains how to use the iPad application “Story Patch” to create illustrated stories. Download Rachel’s FREE enhanced eBook, “Snowflake Gets Lost,” on meetsnowflake.com. Learn more about Story Patch for iPad and download it from storypatch.com.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- T-Mobile and Verizon Hotspot Mobile Data Shootout - 2014
- Is Embracing Digital Learning a Moral Issue for Educators? - 2013
- 2013 iPad Media Camps in June (OKC) & July (KSU) - 2013
- Options for Recording Stories on the iPad: Story Patch with Story Robe, Sonic Pics, & Story Kit - 2011
- Design Matters by Darren Kuropatwa at METC 2010 - 2010
- The Natives Are Restless by Deneen Frazier Bowen - 2010
- Storychasing Literacy Keynote on SlideShare (METC 2010) - 2010
- One of the best visual presentations I've ever seen - 2009
- 161 Museums in Oklahoma! - 2009
- How We Use Open Source Software and Why You Should Too - 2009