At LONG last (I’ve needed to do this literally for years) I’ve added a new page to my site/blog for “Social Media Consulting Services.” This is linked under the drop-down menu for “ABOUT” at the top, but if you’re viewing my site on a mobile device you may not see that link. I encourage you to visit and share it with others you know who might be interested in social media consulting services. At this point, here’s what I’m starting with on that page.
CURRENT TEXT, LINKS AND MEDIA ON “SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING” (24 Feb 2012)
Speed of Creativity Learning LLC (Wesley Fryer) provides social media consulting services to organizations and businesses wanting to establish, maintain and build complementary “digital footprints” online. These services include:
- leading workshops and sharing presentations about effective uses of social media for organizations
- establishing and maintaining a dynamic organizational blog
- developing a custom-branded WordPress blog matching an existing organizational website and brand
- integrating social media platforms into organizational communications
Wesley has provided and continues to provide successful social media consulting services to international non-profit organizations, large corporations, school districts, and local small businesses. Wesley specializes in the use of WordPress as a content management system as well as the use of Twitter and Facebook. Some of the clients for whom Wesley has provided social media consulting services in the past include:
- The International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) via a subcontract with iStrategyLabs
- The Master Teacher
- Yukon Public Schools (Oklahoma)
Non-profit organizations for which Wesley has provided social media consulting services include:
- Turning Point Ministries (Edmond, Oklahoma)
- Redeeming the Family (Edmond, Oklahoma)
- Boy Scout Troop 386 (Edmond, Oklahoma)
- K-12 Online Conference (worldwide grassroots organization)
Wesley serves as the executive director for the non-profit Story Chasers Inc. (Edmond, Oklahoma) and maintains the websites and social media sites for Storychasers which include:
- Celebrate Oklahoma Voices (Ning learning community)
- Celebrate Kansas Voices (Ning learning community)
- Celebrate Texas Voices (Ning learning community)
- Main Storychasers website (WordPress)
- @storychasers on Twitter
- Storychasers on Facebook
Other websites Wesley maintains personally are listed on claimid.com/wfryer.
Please use a contact option provided on Wesley’s contact page if you are interested in more information about his social media consulting services.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Essential Media for Educators - 2012
- Surviving Dachau, Liberating Mauthausen - 2011
- Podcast373: Innovation, Creativity and Future Schools - 2011
- Erewhon, Mt Sunday (Edoras) and the Rangitata Valley - 2009
- EETT Funding (Title IID) Updates - 2009
- Advocating for differentiated content filtering - 2008
- Here come Star Trek communicators - 2007
- Self-promotional video is instructive on different levels - 2007
- Firewire over IP and Target Mode - 2004
- Eminem's lawsuit, intellectual property, and greed - 2004