Recorded with an iPhone4 at the Best Buy Store in Liberty, Missouri. Edited with iMovie for iPhone & published directly to YouTube from the app. Posted online with email via a free Posterous blog configured for WordPress cross-posting. Learn more about “minimal click” digital storytelling on:
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Use Celly to Setup a Free Text Messaging Group Chat - 2013
- Using TweetChat to Follow Educational Twitter Chats - 2013
- First Lesson in Minecraft (and why I waited a year to ask my son to teach me) - 2013
- Twitter - A Powerful Collaboration Tool for Teachers by Eric Langhorst - 2012
- Digital Storytelling by Anne Daugherty - 2012
- 21st Century Classrooms: What does it take to Start? by Dyane Smokorowski #mace11 - 2011
- XO Laptops coming to Birmingham, Alabama - 2008
- MySpace education - 2006
- Videoconferencing across a state - 2006
- CapMac Presentation featured in February 2005 newsletter - 2005