Today at the 2012 Heartland eLearning Conference at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond, I shared a breakout session titled, “Creating Multimedia eBooks.” All session resources are available on http://wfryer.me/ebooks. The slides and recorded audio from the session are embedded below. The official conference description was:
Learn how to create enhanced/multimedia eBooks including digital text, hyperlinks, images, and embedded videos. In addition to using Apple Pages software (part of iWork) participants will learn how to use Calibre software (free and cross-platform) to convert multimedia documents into a variety of eBook formats. (Referenced resources and links are available) http://wfryer.me/ebooks
If you’re interested in inviting me to present this session at your conference event or professional development event, please use the contact form on my “speaking” page.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Introduction to Digital Storytelling by Alec Couros - 2012
- Occupy Your Digital Identity by Kurt Hochenauer - 2012
- Academic Integrity on a Digital Campus by Berlin Fang - 2012
- The Emerging & the Extreme by Lee Crockett - 2012
- Friends Don't Let Friends Use Internet Explorer - EVER! - 2011
- Inspired by OLPC, Nicholas Negroponte and Seymour Papert - 2010
- iPhone SDK brings Exchange support and more - 2008
- Podcast236: Let's Invent the Future - A Presentation for Oklahoma Superintendents - 2008
- In praise of Spam Karma - 2006
- Year of The Hangman Book Blog - 2006