Today at the 2012 Heartland eLearning Conference at the University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond, I shared a breakout session titled, “Creating Multimedia eBooks.” All session resources are available on http://wfryer.me/ebooks. The slides and recorded audio from the session are embedded below. The official conference description was:
Learn how to create enhanced/multimedia eBooks including digital text, hyperlinks, images, and embedded videos. In addition to using Apple Pages software (part of iWork) participants will learn how to use Calibre software (free and cross-platform) to convert multimedia documents into a variety of eBook formats. (Referenced resources and links are available) http://wfryer.me/ebooks
If you’re interested in inviting me to present this session at your conference event or professional development event, please use the contact form on my “speaking” page.
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Introduction to Digital Storytelling by Alec Couros - 2012
- Occupy Your Digital Identity by Kurt Hochenauer - 2012
- Academic Integrity on a Digital Campus by Berlin Fang - 2012
- The Emerging & the Extreme by Lee Crockett - 2012
- Friends Don't Let Friends Use Internet Explorer - EVER! - 2011
- Inspired by OLPC, Nicholas Negroponte and Seymour Papert - 2010
- iPhone SDK brings Exchange support and more - 2008
- Podcast236: Let's Invent the Future - A Presentation for Oklahoma Superintendents - 2008
- In praise of Spam Karma - 2006
- Year of The Hangman Book Blog - 2006