I’ve shared photos from yesterday and today’s forum, “Beyond the Textbook,” in this Flickr set. I posted two collections of notes from the day, “Morning discussions on digital content, textbooks, & learning” and “Synthesizing #beyondthetextbook dialog in groups.” Interesting conversations and links continue to be shared via Twitter with the hashtag, #beyondthetextbook.
Here are a few photos of the day. My brain is tired! It was a great meet-up, and I’m sure even more good conversations will ensue. Hat tip to Joyce Valenza for sharing several of the photos below on her Flickr channel. I cross-posted them with CC share-alike attribution, per her photo licenses.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- 16 Years of Web Hosting Changes with WordPress and Other Web Platforms: The Lessons Continue - 2018
- AirPlay Mirroring for Chromebooks with AirParrot - 2016
- Synthesizing #beyondthetextbook dialog in groups - 2012
- Morning discussions on digital content, textbooks, & learning - 2012
- Required Reading for #beyondthetextbook - 2012
- Questionable Apple Behavior Regarding Original ACOT Research and Challenge Based Learning - 2010
- Podcast307: The Challenges of Integrating Web 2.0 in Missouri Schools by Bob Martin - 2009
- Podcast239: 21st Century Learning: Embedding New Skills and Assessments by Dr. Richard Hersh (COSN 2008 Keynote) - 2008
- Effectiveness of Technology in Schools - 2007
- Internet Connections - 2007