I’ve shared photos from yesterday and today’s forum, “Beyond the Textbook,” in this Flickr set. I posted two collections of notes from the day, “Morning discussions on digital content, textbooks, & learning” and “Synthesizing #beyondthetextbook dialog in groups.” Interesting conversations and links continue to be shared via Twitter with the hashtag, #beyondthetextbook.
Here are a few photos of the day. My brain is tired! It was a great meet-up, and I’m sure even more good conversations will ensue. Hat tip to Joyce Valenza for sharing several of the photos below on her Flickr channel. I cross-posted them with CC share-alike attribution, per her photo licenses.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast400: Lessons Learned After Two Days of Scratch Camp (March 2013) - 2013
- Synthesizing #beyondthetextbook dialog in groups - 2012
- Morning discussions on digital content, textbooks, & learning - 2012
- Required Reading for #beyondthetextbook - 2012
- Questionable Apple Behavior Regarding Original ACOT Research and Challenge Based Learning - 2010
- Podcast307: The Challenges of Integrating Web 2.0 in Missouri Schools by Bob Martin - 2009
- Podcast239: 21st Century Learning: Embedding New Skills and Assessments by Dr. Richard Hersh (COSN 2008 Keynote) - 2008
- Effectiveness of Technology in Schools - 2007
- Internet Connections - 2007
- Liberian Refugees and Bloggers - 2006