I’ve shared photos from yesterday and today’s forum, “Beyond the Textbook,” in this Flickr set. I posted two collections of notes from the day, “Morning discussions on digital content, textbooks, & learning” and “Synthesizing #beyondthetextbook dialog in groups.” Interesting conversations and links continue to be shared via Twitter with the hashtag, #beyondthetextbook.
Here are a few photos of the day. My brain is tired! It was a great meet-up, and I’m sure even more good conversations will ensue. Hat tip to Joyce Valenza for sharing several of the photos below on her Flickr channel. I cross-posted them with CC share-alike attribution, per her photo licenses.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast400: Lessons Learned After Two Days of Scratch Camp (March 2013) - 2013
- Synthesizing #beyondthetextbook dialog in groups - 2012
- Morning discussions on digital content, textbooks, & learning - 2012
- Required Reading for #beyondthetextbook - 2012
- Questionable Apple Behavior Regarding Original ACOT Research and Challenge Based Learning - 2010
- Podcast307: The Challenges of Integrating Web 2.0 in Missouri Schools by Bob Martin - 2009
- Podcast239: 21st Century Learning: Embedding New Skills and Assessments by Dr. Richard Hersh (COSN 2008 Keynote) - 2008
- Effectiveness of Technology in Schools - 2007
- Internet Connections - 2007
- Liberian Refugees and Bloggers - 2006