H/T Will Richardson:
— Will Richardson (@willrich45) April 6, 2012
Others I use and/or know about:
(I use my Google Reader primarily with the Mobile RSS Free iPhone app)
Updates: Since I included Pintrest in this list, which really isn’t an ‘article aggregator’ per se, Tim Stahmer pointed out correctly we shouldn’t forget Delicious for social bookmarking. If we’re including Delicious we also must mention Diigo. The past few months I’ve been using ZooTool along with ifttt as an “information trap” to save bookmarks to Diigo/Delicious as well as an article sharing blog on Posterous… and periodically Tweet links as “iReading” suggestions via a special tag. For some reason in early March ZooTool stopped working for me via email, however, and I haven’t fixed this problem or found an alternative email-to-social bookmark option to replace it. I have emailed ZooTool tech support and need to follow up. I wasn’t really intending to conflate social bookmarking with article aggregation here, but it’s valuable to talk about both because they do/can have similar functions.
What do you use to aggregate and share media? What am I missing which should be included on this list?
Sent from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Explain Everything Minecraft iPad Project (Treehouse Challenge on Area & Perimeter) - 2015
- Oklahoma Legislators: Don't Repeal Common Core Standards, Instead Reject High Stakes Testing - 2014
- Tips for Getting Started with AppleTV Mirroring - 2014
- A Five Photo Story for this Week - 2012
- Apple Believes technology is not all you need, but a critical tool - 2011
- cnbc8. com Facebook hack / phishing scam - 2010
- Results in learning: What are ways we can assess the impact to teaching and learning? #i11i #vanmeter - 2010
- Be The Change You Want To See In Schools by Shannon Miller #vanmeter #i11i (library perspectives) - 2010
- Fluency 3.0 by Angela Maiers #i11i - 2010
- Creativity requires a willingness to make mistakes and be wrong - 2009