H/T Will Richardson:
— Will Richardson (@willrich45) April 6, 2012
Others I use and/or know about:
(I use my Google Reader primarily with the Mobile RSS Free iPhone app)
Updates: Since I included Pintrest in this list, which really isn’t an ‘article aggregator’ per se, Tim Stahmer pointed out correctly we shouldn’t forget Delicious for social bookmarking. If we’re including Delicious we also must mention Diigo. The past few months I’ve been using ZooTool along with ifttt as an “information trap” to save bookmarks to Diigo/Delicious as well as an article sharing blog on Posterous… and periodically Tweet links as “iReading” suggestions via a special tag. For some reason in early March ZooTool stopped working for me via email, however, and I haven’t fixed this problem or found an alternative email-to-social bookmark option to replace it. I have emailed ZooTool tech support and need to follow up. I wasn’t really intending to conflate social bookmarking with article aggregation here, but it’s valuable to talk about both because they do/can have similar functions.
What do you use to aggregate and share media? What am I missing which should be included on this list?
Sent from my iPad
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Oklahoma Legislators: Don't Repeal Common Core Standards, Instead Reject High Stakes Testing - 2014
- Tips for Getting Started with AppleTV Mirroring - 2014
- A Five Photo Story for this Week - 2012
- Apple Believes technology is not all you need, but a critical tool - 2011
- cnbc8. com Facebook hack / phishing scam - 2010
- Results in learning: What are ways we can assess the impact to teaching and learning? #i11i #vanmeter - 2010
- Be The Change You Want To See In Schools by Shannon Miller #vanmeter #i11i (library perspectives) - 2010
- Fluency 3.0 by Angela Maiers #i11i - 2010
- Creativity requires a willingness to make mistakes and be wrong - 2009
- Ustream broadcast in an Oklahoma Thunderstorm - 2008