Today during Eric Marcos‘s luncheon keynote at Mobile Learning 2012, he referenced a recent video from Alan November for EdWeek in which he highlighted Mathtrain.tv videos created by his students. My Google search brought up Alan’s talk last year at TEDxNYED, and I saw a host of great ‘related videos’ from the same event. Check these out and if you don’t have time to view them now, view them soon!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Learn About Coding & Minecraft: Saturday April 18 at PLAYDATE OKC (free!) - 2015
- Kids Teaching Kids by Eric Marcos - 2012
- Hands-on Introduction to Mobile Learning App/Game Creation for Non-Programmers - 2012
- Buckling Down Down for Oklahoma Standardized Testing Military Style [VIDEO] - 2012
- Application of OBTE Principles by Randal Wickman - 2011
- Military Development at West Point by Col Casey Haskins - 2011
- Tony Wagner discussing learning at the 2011 Intellectual Warrior's Conference - 2011
- Social, economic and cultural commentary via remixed multimedia: Meet DJ Spooky - 2010
- Understanding Race to the Top and the Obama Education Reform Agenda (deja vu, GW Bush) - 2010
- Scrape blogs: A mildly dark (and certainly irritating) side of open content licensing - 2010