This video made my day. Check it out and pass it on.
I serendipitously found this video using the free ShowYou app for iPad this afternoon at the conclusion of my “iPad Apps for Business Productivity” workshop. I really like how the app highlights videos shared by people you follow on Twitter and Facebook. It is so powerful to access content curated by other people we follow! If you register for the app, you can follow me on ShowYou.
This video reminds me of an assignment I gave to my college students in 2005 when I started teaching university-level technology integration courses at Wayland Baptist University in Lubbock, Texas. See my 17th podcast, “Teacher Impact Stories” on November 5th, 2005, for more information. That podcast included a shoutout to Bob Sprankle’s Room208 students. My how time flies!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Here's to the Students (and Teachers) who Refuse to be Standardized - 2011
- Free Digital Content Online was NOT Original Sin - 2011
- Who is hosting your state's Commons-based peer production server for curriculum? - 2010
- Saving feedback for students in WebCT / Blackboard - 2010
- Making the case for blended learning, thinking about designs for modern learning spaces - 2009
- Strange intermittent Macbook slowdown persists - 2008
- Initial positive experiences with Grandparent Games - 2008
- links for 2008-05-10 - 2008
- Podcast153: The Trail Dance Film Festival in Duncan, Oklahoma - 2007