Several registration discounts are available for iPad Media Camp in Oklahoma City July 11, 12 and 13, 2012. This is a BYOI (bring your own iPad) training event. A 25% early bird discount is available to anyone registering through June 15, 2012. An alternative (not additional) 50% discount is available to current members of:
- the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- the Oklahoma Technology Association (OTA)
- Oklahoma A+ Schools Network (OK A+)
- the Oklahoma Distance Learning Association (ODLA)
- CCOSA (Cooperative Council Oklahoma School Administration) and affiliate organizations including OAESP, OASSP, OASA, ODSS, and OMLEA
- the Texas Computer Education Association (TCEA)
- the Mid-America Association for Computers in Education (MACE-KS)
Registration spots are limited, so act soon to reserve spaces for your educational team to attend! More details about each day’s activities are available on the iPad Media Camp Agenda page. If paying by school purchase order, please read this helpful page of tips. If you have questions, please contact Wesley Fryer directly.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- The Value of Photographic Meta Information - 2011
- First certified African American Teacher in Mountain View Gotebo Schools, Oklahoma - 2010
- Great tech gadget finds at Target this morning - 2010
- New technology on top of the old - 2009
- Advice for graduating seniors - 2008
- NECC button winner: "Here for the learning revolution!" - 2008
- links for 2008-05-23 - 2008
- Interview at KSDE 2007 - 2007
- Carpool discussions with Kevin Honeycutt - 2007
- Time lapse digital storytelling fun - 2007