Today during iPad Media Camp I showed our participants how to follow @iPadMediaCamp on Twitter. Much to my surprise, the top recommendations (auto-created by Twitter) for “who to follow” are Lady Gaga, Dean Shareski, and Justin Bieber.
Apparently Dean’s “learn the guitar via YouTube videos” project from last year has borne AMAZING fruit! He’s a Twitter rock star on the same level as Stefani and Justin!
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Turn On Comment Moderation on a YouTube Video - 2012
- Balancing Open and Closed Web Publishing - 2011
- Build Your PLN - 2010
- Top Android Phone Apps - 2010
- Connecting History and Art Through Video Creation - 2009
- Podcast264: Grassroots Creativity: Helping Everyone Become a Creative Thinker by Dr. Mitchel Resnick - 2008
- links for 2008-07-13 - 2008
- Pillaged Webkinz pets at JC Pennys - 2008
- A Google cache saved my life tonight! - 2008
- Disruptive technologies and learning - 2007