From the monthly archives: "September 2012"
Why Play With Media?
Most Commented (past month)
- Week 14 Reflection: Moving at the Speed of Creativity- Reflections Following an Oklahoma City Public Schools Community Forum | Rachelle McGehee on Reflections Following an Oklahoma City Public Schools Community Forum
- Jim Valley on Why We Cancelled Our Hulu Plus Subscription
- OTR Links 12/04/2013 | doug --- off the record on The Hour of Code
- Abmin9 on The Hour of Code
- Reflection Week 13: Moving at the Speed of Creativity “We Love Our Transportation Play Rug” | Miss Kristin on We Love our Transportation Play Town Rug by Kidcarpet.com
Speed of Creativity Learning LLC
Playing with Media: The eBook!
- K-8 Intro to Computer Science | Code.org December 9, 2013
- Age of Distraction: Why It’s Crucial for Students to Learn to Focus | MindShift December 9, 2013
- 15+ Ways of Teaching Every Student to Code (Even Without a Computer) | Edutopia December 9, 2013
- The best ways to edit and view Microsoft Office docs on your iPad — Tech News and Analysis December 8, 2013
- And I Walk Away, or How I Finally Decided to Quit Teaching — Pursuing Context December 8, 2013
- CrashCourse - YouTube December 8, 2013
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity | Learning About Posting YouTube Videos to WordPress, Windows RT Copy Paste, and iMovie for iPhone December 8, 2013
- Dramatic Video Shows Volcano Making New Island Off Japan December 7, 2013
- Polaris Office on the App Store on iTunes December 7, 2013
- How get the most out of Google’s apps and services when using an iPad — Tech News and Analysis December 7, 2013
Articles I’m Reading… (till Google Reader dies)