This weekend is the 20th reunion of my graduating class at the US Air Force Academy, and (as always) it was a pleasure today to be “photographically armed” with an iPhone and the Pro HDR app. Here are a few of my favorite takes from today. It was a gorgeous Colorado fall day! I applied an Instagram filter to the first HDR photo, the rest are just HDR images from HDR Pro.
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Playing BowSpleef with a Friend in Minecraft - 2013
- Learning Cool Things at the 2013 Tulsa Mini Maker Faire - 2013
- eBooks The New Normal: how libraries are leveraging the eBook opportunity - 2011
- Reach for the Stars Using Media in Your Classroom - 2011
- YouTube Aggregates Videos Shared on a Blog - 2011
- If you take more Accelerated Reader Tests, I'll give you more cell phone minutes - 2010
- Assignment: Build a personal avatar! - 2010
- Floppy disk, anyone? - 2009
- Great K12Online09 LAN Party September 26th - 2009
- Some Moodle lessons learned - 2008