Today I helped one of our district librarians, Jennie Wilmes, create new AudioBoo channels for an upcoming 3rd grade research project about animals. We recorded a six minute video tutorial together about the steps required to do this using the same Gmail account, with the “+text” trick.
Hat tip to Sue Waters for sharing this Gmail trick back in 2008 in her post, “Creating Student Accounts Using One Gmail Account.”
Check out the AudioBoo channels in use by Yukon Public Schools’ teachers and students on the YPS Interactive Teacher Sites page.
by Rob Enslin
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Initial Minecraft Competition World Created with MCEdit - 2014
- Nice Cat (An amazing story of encouragement for artistic creativity) - 2013
- Going Mobile with WordPress and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - 2012
- StoryRobe + ReelDirector = Hybrid Mobile Video #edapps - 2011
- Schools pretend this world of publish at will media doesn't exist - 2010
- Digital Witness to President Obama's Inauguration - 2009
- Opening minds about cell phones for learning - 2008
- Vista is out, but do educators care? - 2007
- Oklahoma videoconferencing in USA Today - 2007
- iWeb blog interface - 2006